Technical Work Experience
Live Event Production
- Daktronics video boards (as well as minor repairs: power supplies, pixel replacement, etc.), and required backend systems - Venus 1500 & 7000; Daktronics motion control system.
- Edirol graphics system
- NewTek 3Play replay & Tricaster TC1 systems
- Ross & Tricaster video switchers
- Livestream production systems
- Canon - F105, XF305, XA11, EOS C700's, , ;
- RED Raven's and One MX for commercial work,
- Blackmagic URSA;
- ARRI Alexa models;
- Panasonic AG-DVX models, and P2's
- Sony HDW-F900R's (HDR-FX7's for mostly indoor live productions - earlier)
[variety of Canon DSLR's - EOS 5D Mark IV's / EOS 70D / EOS 7D Mark II's / EOS-1D X Mark II / etc. ]
Live Event Audio Production
- Allen & Heath
- Yamaha CL series
- DiGiCo SD10's
I've had the fortune of mixing and some post-mastering on a Neve 8068 and a vintage 5088 console - amazing.
I have engineered/mixed 17 artists - 14 of which were full bands - as well as the mastering on 6 records as well. A majority of my experience engineering in the studio has been on analog consoles with the exception of 2 studios that were equipped with both analog consoles and ProTools digital console capabilities and one studio that was strictly digital (ProTools digi console).
- ProTools (various different plugins within ProTools as well)